HVAC Installation Technician (All Levels)
Perfect Star HVAC has a 4.5 Star employee rating on Indeed!
Perfect Star Heating and Air Conditioning is continuing to grow and is in search of HVAC Installation Technicians to join our team (several positions to fill). We are looking to fill HVAC Installer positions of all levels: From Helpers to Lead HVAC Installers. More experienced HVAC Installers are eligible for up to a $15,000.00 signing bonus.
Plus, we offer $500 referrals for new employees with HVAC experience! (Referral must have HVAC experience and remain employed and in good standing for 90-days)
Qualified applicants: DON’T WAIT! COME IN TODAY AND APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR OFFICE LOCATED at 5650 Imhoff Drive Suite G, Concord, CA 94520 Monday – Friday between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Perfect Star Heating and Air Conditioning provides quality workmanship and excellent customer service, and we are looking for HVAC Installers to be a huge part in ensuring this tradition continues. The best industry tools and equipment will be available for you, if you feel you would be an asset to our team as an HVAC Installer, we would like to hear from you.
- Top tier pay
- Up to a $15,000.00 signing bonus for qualifying experienced HVAC Installers
- Great 401k with generous company matching.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Family Health Insurance Coverage Available
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Company Trips (Past trips include Reno and Las Vegas)
- Company provided uniforms & mobile devices
- Tighter Service Area, which means less time on the road and more time with your friends and family.
Job Title: HVAC Installation Technician
Pay: $40,000.00-125,00.000+ A Year Depending on HVAC Technician experience
Department: HVAC Installation
Reports to the: HVAC Installation Manager
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, usually between 7 AM and 4PM, PLUS overtime, and some weekends during peak seasons.
Position Summary: HVAC Technicians install heating and air conditioning systems to Perfect Star Heating and Air Conditioning standards. Our HVAC Installers must provide new and lifetime customers with the best experience possible. As a HVAC Installer you may be asked to supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Mechanically Oriented
- Able to work in various weather conditions, including hot, cold and wet.
- Able to work and navigate tight crawl spaces and climb ladders in or around attics, garages and rooftops.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles
- Work alongside team members and management dispatchers to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Mostly clean driving record.
- Willing to achieve and strive for company goals
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Energetic personality
- Team player
- Desire to learn and grow
CALL US NOW AT 925-550-0505 OR COME IN TODAY AND APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR OFFICE LOCATED at 5650 Imhoff Drive Suite G, Concord, CA 94520 Monday – Friday between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below on our current openings: